Sunday, September 7, 2008

The World of Burning Ears

Sarah Palin is too ordinary to be qualified. If being mayor of a little, moose adjacent town is laughable, imagine what they must think of us. I'm just a broke writer. My friends certainly aren't as "special" as a small town mayor. They manage hotels, go to college, design web pages, work in cafes, etc. I had been under the impression that all people born under our flag were gifted with unlimited potential and equality. I thought one of the great strengths of American freedom was the beautiful idea that anyone, representing any of our widely varied hopes and faces, could become anything they wished to be. I must have misunderstood something.

Well, at least I'm not involved with the real idiots - the community organizers. What a bunch of incompetent losers... ok, wait. Charity work doesn't count as community organization does it? How about years worth of essays trying to impart a more reasonable sense of perspective to the world around me? What about my mom's job with the LA County Park Service? Helping local families find and enjoy public parks is different than community organizing right? I mean just because she's technically organizing sections of her community... No, I'm certain that Rudy Giuliani, a man I've spoken well of for years, did not just laugh as he made fun of my mom.

...

Everyone's gotten awfully comfortable insulting me. That's an interesting way to try and make friends. I can't say I care for it.

There's a knock at the door. It's Ralph Nader. He jabs you in the eye with a pencil and says "Sorry it took me so long. I had to ride my bike."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?

Anonymous said...

wow gold
wow gold
[url=http://buywowgold.ru/]wow gold[/url]